Paperworks: Marks and Trails of Artistic Minds

Hi, guys, I'm planning to have a road trip to the exhibition that Gan introduced to us today during Life Drawing class. I'm planning to go this Wednesday after the critique session with Gabriel. I will be driving so I can have 4 people with me. If anyone of you are interested please drop your name in the chatbox -----> or drop me an sms @ 012-2107797.

If you are interested in going and have a car to spare and don't mind driving, it would be great as well so that more of us can go. I really suggest that we go because its going to be great to see how ideas are born and as we know from Gabriel, the idea and concept is more important in the end. Plus, we can also go and support "god" aka Gan.

I'm trying to find a way to reach there by public transport as an alternative so that many of us can go. However, I only suggest this as a backup plan because its going to take very long to get there by public transport.

That is why it is very important to confirm with me so we can arrange some extra cars.

http://www.galerichandan.com/page72/page72.html here is the link to the site.

I hope you all can spread this news to everyone in class so that everyone gets to know about this!!!

P.S : Oh, I suggest we bring our own sketchbook or cameras to steal some skills from the masters!! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © ∞IL 0905-1™∞