Attention CGPP

For those who submitted their cgpp_p1 bookmark to me:

Chan Keen Fai
Cheng Zhun Hao
Chen Yang
Choo Chen Liang
Ding Wen Wen
Kon Lee Fen
Lim Chuan Shin
Lim Zhen Wei
Lucas Fong
Ng Wen Kang
Siew Zi Jie
Tang Ming Yang
Tan Han Yi
Tan Kai Lee
Thye Zhe Hui
Wang Kai
Wong Huan Qin
Woon IrVin
Yee Yoon Hin


I have rechecked your artworks, and did some final adjustment/error correction.

I have deleted stray points/created outlines/changing die cut+cropmarks to pantone and adjusted the registration black crop marks. (Because most of you all arent using registration black for the crop marks.) and some other minor arrangement.

SO PLEASE. Bring your thumbdrive/ external hardisc/memory cards/ to me during tuesday's class, and get the corrected files from me, bring it home, recheck again.

Layers, cropmarks, diecut, colors, so on so on.
This is very important, i solved some of your problems, and i tried my best to save your scores, and now the rest is up to you boys and girls to check again for yourself.

If you're confident that you absolutely had the bookmark done correctly, then ignore this post and tak perlu get the corrected files from me.
But in this case, almost all of you have some minor problems. So its a big recommend that you guys get the files from me. And check if I missed out any little details.

And the printing is rm30, so i'll be refunding the rm20 to you all on tuesday.



Johnson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © ∞IL 0905-1™∞