Attention please.

For those who are still awake and lucky enough to see this post.

I'll be at K1, friday (tomorrow) from 12pm onwards. Please submit your work to me before our illustration fund. class starts. Cause I dont wanna create chaos when jackee is around.

And don't drag. Please finish it, check it and pass it to me exact on time. I don't want last minute editing in the class, I'm combining our prints with ad-2's, its not good to keep other people waiting for us.

So, no delay, or else you eat yourself.

Tmr morning, go atm, take out rm50, then giv it to me with your file altogether, and yes, for sure there's a refund. If you can't pay rm50, talk to me.


*REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ID, CLASS* and create outlines.

Please spread the word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © ∞IL 0905-1™∞